Data protection information of the \”Voizzr data donation\”
Responsible party in the sense of Art. 4 para. 7 DSGVO: Voizzr Technologies UG., Ahornweg 50, 63741 Aschaffenburg, Germany.
Contact person: firstname.lastname@example.org
This data protection notice informs you about the purpose, type and scope of the data collected and processed by us as part of the Voizzr data donation.The overall \”Voizzr data donation\” system comprises the Voizzr data donation app (hereinafter referred to as the \”app\”) as well as the Voizzr backend server on which the data of all participants is analyzed and modeled. This means that personal data is processed not only by means of the App, but also by the backend server.
We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and work in full compliance with the applicable data protection regulations. The following paragraphs inform you:
- for what purpose the data is collected,
- what is the legal basis for the processing
- how long we keep the data and where it is stored,
- what personal data is collected via the Voizzr data donation,
- that no data will be passed on to third parties,
- what rights you have as a user and how you can exercise them.
- Purpose of data collection and processing
- The provision of the data supports Voizzr Technologies UG (hereinafter referred to as \”Voizzr\”) to enable a better monitoring of signals in your voice. Based on scientific models, AI algorithms on the server in the back-end area calculate the technical parameters based on your personal data.
- It is expressly noted that the app does not provide medical advice or individual diagnosis. The app is just measuring technical signals in your voice.
- Consent to data processing
- The processing of data is based on your consent to the processing of special categories of personal data (health data) for the above-mentioned purpose (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a and Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO).
- Scope of the collected data, storage location and duration.
- We process the personal data of the users of the Voizzr data donation mentioned in item 4 for a specific purpose and in accordance with the statutory provisions.
- Which data is stored for the purpose is stated in Clause 4. At no time does Voizzr directly store identifying information such as name or address. Only the data mentioned in Clause 4 will be stored.
- By installing the Voizzr app on your mobile phone, you allow Voizzr to retrieve the sound files you provide, process them and store the data mentioned in Clause 4.3 for the above purpose.
- Your personal data will be deleted as soon as the purpose of the data collection and processing mentioned in section 1 ceases to apply, but at the latest after 10 years. Until this time, your data will be stored pseudonymously on a Voizzr server. In accordance with Guideline 17 of the \”Guidelines for Safeguarding Good Scientific Practice\” of the German Research Foundation (as of September 2019), the storage of data is required for up to 10 years. Only the evaluation results are published for research purposes in aggregated and anonymized form, which does not allow any inference to your person, and permanently stored in a scientific research database of Voizzr.
- If you no longer wish to use the app, you can delete the app from your end device. Data that has already been included in evaluations and published at this time can no longer be retroactively removed from these, as it has only been included in the evaluations in anonymized form. Due to technical circumstances, the complete deletion of data can take up to 30 days. The specified deletion period of 30 days refers to data storage in backups. In the active system, the data is deleted within a maximum of 24 hours, usually much faster.
- To revoke the release of your data, simply uninstall the app.
- Retrieval and storage of personal data
The following personal data is automatically sent to the Voizzr server and stored there:
1. Sound files: 1. Repeated reading aloud of a short sentence 2. Coughing several times and 3. Breathing several times 4. Singing a tone scale 5. Speaking of strong and soft vowels and consonants like "aaa" or "sss"
- Data transfer to third parties
- We treat personal data as strictly confidential and do not pass it on to third parties.
- Voizzr data donation does not transmit any data to analytics services such as Google Analytics or social platforms such as Facebook.
- Data security
- We restrict access to data transmitted to us to those employees who require access for the provision of services. These are contractually obligated to comply with the statutory data protection provisions.
- The app was developed by technidoo UG, Ahornweg 50, 63741 Aschaffenburg. It operates the app on behalf of and on the instructions of Voizzr (order processing).
- To protect your data, extensive technical and organizational measures have been implemented (e.g. firewalls, encryption and authentication techniques, procedural instructions).
- All data is securely stored on Microsoft Azure cloud services in Western-Europe.
You have the following data protection rights according to Art. 15-20 and 77 (1) DSGVO:
- The right to request information about what data has been stored about you and to have it corrected or completed if it is inaccurate, the right to have the personal data concerning you deleted or restricted for processing, and the right to receive the data you have provided in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format.
You can assert these rights for as long as the data can be assigned to your person.
- The right to revoke your consent at any time without giving reasons with effect for the future and to stop using the app without any adverse consequences for you.
- The right to complain to the data protection officer of the responsible party (see above) or to the respective supervisory authority (The Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (BfDI), Graurheindorfer Str. 153 – 53117 Bonn, +49(0)228-997799-0).
I consent to,
- that my personal data required for the purpose of using the Voizzr data donation, as described above, will be collected, stored, processed in the form described above and evaluated together with the data of the other app users,
- that for the purpose of using the Voizzr data donation, my personal data will be transmitted to Voizzr in pseudonymized form
- that the evaluation results will be published in anonymous form, which does not allow any inference to my person, and permanently stored in a scientific research database of Voizzr.